Hyponychium trails



And there I was, my innocent brown eyes staring at yours. I find them fascinating, deep blue with a greenish tint; they’re so bright, yet, so opaque. They have that kind of sparkle proper of those who have quick wit and confidence, and yet, they reflect fear, they’re scared, dubious. It’s logical for it to be that way.

A stranger will gaze at you and see a pretty mellow and laid back person, nothing much, but just a second glance and you can clearly see the scars. Life has already hit you, but none of that really matters now.

On a split of a second my fingertips are drawing delicate figures on your shoulders while your hands trace my waist. I sense your breath on the back of my neck whilst your strong arms holding me against the wall. Somehow, you manage to touch the deepest parts of my instincts through my layers of winter clothes.

And then I see my face reflected on your wall mirror, I see the scars my nails have left on your back. For a second, I feel bad, guilty. But that did not last long; those feelings of self-awareness were eclipsed by your sweet kisses, exploring my neck.

______________________________
Quick google: Hyponychium-> The thickened layer of epidermis beneath the free end of a nail

1 comments:

Carlos García Salvador said...

Somehow, you manage to touch the deepest parts of my instincts through my layers of winter clothes.

Great quote for a first gynecologist visit greeting card

Post a Comment

Back to Top